- The Experience Voucher (EV) must be used to attend your photo session within six months from date of purchase or it will no longer be valid.
- The EV may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer, and may only be used as described.
- The EV may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The EV is not transferable.
- The EV is valid only for the selected photoshoot type at the point of purchase. Where a family photoshoot is chosen, all family members must attend. This is at the discretion of the individual studio.
- The studio photoshoot is valued at $250.
- Only one EV may be used per family per year.
- Dates and times available for your photoshoot may vary from studio to studio.
- At the time of booking your photoshoot, you will be asked to provide debit card/credit card details to secure your booking.
- In the event of cancellation, please provide a minimum of five days notice or a cancellation charge of $50.00 will be applied.
- Venture photography photoshoots involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- You may not sell the EV to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent of Venture Franchise Services Limited. Consent may be subject to any conditions which Venture Franchise Services Limited choose to impose. Venture Franchise Services Limited reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of the EV by you to a third party.
- The EV is only redeemable with proof of purchase from an authorised representative of a Venture Photography Studio governed by a franchise licence from Venture Franchise Services Limited.
- Standard delivery is 5-7 working days if a gift box has been purchased.
- E-vouchers will be sent to the email address given and are to be printed by the recipient.
- The complimentary framed image from your photoshoot will be a 7" x 5" and is worth $150.
- The retail price of the voucher is $50.