NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These rules and terms and conditions are the rules ("Rules") which apply to the Tommee Tippee competition ("Competition") on the Your Baby Club website at https://www.yourbabyclub.com/entrypage/babyclub. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organized by Mayborn USA Inc., ("Mayborn") of 1010 Washington Boulevard, 11th Floor, Stamford, Connecticut 06901, USA ("Mayborn Address") You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to us at the Mayborn Address. References to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Mayborn or the Competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, results and any issues relating to the Competition, the decision of Mayborn shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Mayborn or any of Mayborn's affiliates are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Mayborn reserves the right to check the eligibility of all entrants.
- The Competition is open to US residents only aged 18 years or over.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
- The Competition will run from 00:01 2 September 2022 until 11:59 30 November 2022 (EST) ("Entry Period").
- To enter the Competition, you will need to complete the form on the Your Baby Club website (https://www.yourbabyclub.com/entrypage/babyclub) and sign up to our email updates. All entrants who sign up during the Entry period will be entered into the Competition in accordance with these Rules.
- There is a limit of one entry per person to the Competition.
SELECTING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
- There will be 1 winner.
- Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
- The winning entrant of the Competition will be the first entrant to be chosen at random from all entries submitted for the Competition in accordance with these Rules, within 14 days of the closing date. In all matters, the decision of Mayborn shall be final.
- The prize for this Competition is x1 Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All-in-One Newborn Gift Set. Total ARV of prize: USD$119.99. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. Mayborn reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize winner will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the winning entrant. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the prize notification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification and within the time stated may result in selection of an alternative winner.
- The prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner may be required to provide Mayborn with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner.
- To receive a list of winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to FAO: Marketing Department, Mayborn USA, Inc., 1010 Washington Boulevard, 11th Floor, Stamford, Connecticut 06910, USA. Please indicate which Competition winners list you are requesting. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Rules requests.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Mayborn cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Mayborn is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers,providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received or sent on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
- Entrants agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The releases set out in this section are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Mayborn's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Mayborn reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice at any time, if considered necessary by Mayborn in its opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of Mayborn reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions on the Website.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York and in the event of any dispute or claim relating to the Competition you agree to resolution of such dispute in the state or federal courts located in the Southern District of the State of New York or any New York state court located in the Borough of Manhattan, in accordance with New York law.